About the Program
● Gain comprehensive understanding of China’s economy,financial system and policies, capitalmarkets, business models and industry trends;
● Build connections with China’s financial industry through RUC’s strong alumni network;
● Find business and investment opportunities and seek entrepreneurship in China’s more high technology-driven economy featuring AI, digitization, Internet, etc;
● Master financial expertise taught by university’s best finance and business professors and guest speakers from industry leaders;
● More access to networking opportunities and learning resources from RUC’s world-class think tanks;
● Integrate Chinese culture and language learning experiencesinto daily life;
● Each Student in the program works directly with a Renmin University faculty memberas a mentor.
Extended Learning and Activities
Field Trips can promote more understanding of Chinese firms and and economy and build connections for students who wish to work in China. We currently offer visits to:
●Commercial banks and state-owned corporations;
● Securities companies, insurance companies and other financial institutions;
● Industrial corporations;
● High-tech companies, including the fields of FinTech, AI, Big Data,Cloud Service, etc;
● Financial regulatory bodies, international financial organizations, etc.
● MSF Guest Speaker Program;
● Monthly and weekly seminars and public lectures;
● Tours and Sightseeing in Beijing;
● Team-building and networking activities with RUC’s international students from other colleges and schools.